This year our journalists will probe Europe’s unique role in defining and scaling responsible travel practices critical to the long term sustainability of the travel industry; the world’s biggest business. Check out the complete program and register today to join in the conversations.
We’re within the two-month countdown to Skift Forum Europe in London on April 30! This event is the first of five Forums we’re hosting around the world in 2019, so we’re making sure the kickoff program sets the bar high. Today you can view the complete program with all session topics for Skift Forum Europe: Defining The Future of Responsible Travel!
This one-day conference will be action-packed from start to finish. The program features a mixture of TED-style talks, deep dive Q&A’s with Skift Editors, and topical panels bringing together travel’s most insightful business leaders and creative thinkers.
Here is a preview of the content we’ll cover onstage in London:
- “Hospitality Gets Agile: The Challenges of Building Scale” — Q&A with Keith Barr, CEO of Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- “Strategies for Growth and Sustainability in Aviation” — Q&A with Alex Cruz, Chairman and CEO of British Airways
- “Destinations: The Next Chapter in Responsible Travel” — Panel discussion with Laura Citron, Chief Executive of London & Partners and Niall Gibbons, Chief Executive of Tourism Ireland
- “An Accessible World is an Inclusive World” — Skift Talk by Stephen Cluskey, CEO of Accessible Mojo
- “Navigating Jurisdictions, Borders, and Cultures to Build Global Brands” — Skift Talk by James Hogan, Executive Chairman of Knighthood Capital
- “Change the Story, Change the World” — Panel discussion with Zina Bencheikh and Hafida Hdoubane, Regional General Manager and Tour Guide respectively at PEAK DMC
- View The Complete Program Schedule
Less than two months are left to claim your spot in the audience. You’ll get to hear insight straight from the mouths of 20+ industry executives, plus network and share knowledge and ideas with 400+ industry peers. Our attendee base is 45% VP-level and above and represent over 40 countries. Don’t miss out on this opportunity—act now to secure your spot!
The Daily Newsletter
Our daily coverage of the global travel industry. Written by editors and analysts from across Skift’s brands.
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch