I’m happy to announce that more exciting speakers have been confirmed to take the stage at Skift Forum Europe in London on April 30! These high-level individuals will take part in lively, engaging, and strategic conversations with Skift Editors as we attempt to define the future of responsible travel.
Don’t wait to register!
Our 2019 Forum Europe stage will be jam-packed with travel’s leading CEOs, founders, and innovators including:
- Keith Barr, CEO of InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Lindsay Nelson, President of Core Experience at TripAdvisor
- Alex Cruz, Chairman & CEO of British Airways
- Peter Fankhauser, CEO of Thomas Cook
- Zina Bencheikh, Regional General Manager at PEAK DMC
- Niall Gibbons, Chief Executive at Tourism Ireland
- Sharan Pasricha, Founder and CEO of Ennismore
- Roberto Martinoli, CEO of Silversea
- Rafael Museri, CEO of Selina
- Héctor José Gómez Hernández, Director General of TURESPAÑA (Tourism Institute of Spain)
- Jamie Heywood, Regional General Manager at Uber
- Andrea D’Amico, VP and Managing Director at Booking.com
- James Hogan, Executive Chairman at Knighthood Capital
Skift Forum Europe is a fast paced, day long conference featuring TED-style talks and deep dive Q&A’s. Topics we’ll cover onstage include:
- What is the new high bar for responsible travel? How and why are destinations and travel brands investing?
- How are regulatory decisions impacting regional innovations? What’s next for privacy/GDPR?
- Brexit: What will it mean to the market? How are travel brands preparing for change?
- Is product diversification essential to maintaining brand relevance in Europe’s hyper-competitive market?
- How are tours and travel advisors crafting authentic experiences in an era of tech backlash?
- From homesharing to hostels, how are traditional lines in hospitality blurring?
- The Autonomous Traveller: What must brands do to be discovered and build loyalty in an increasingly digital world?
This is going to be the best one yet— we guarantee it! Act now to secure your spot.