Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
We’ve reached 2019 — the year of our inaugural Skift Forum Asia! The event will be a fast paced, day long conference featuring TED-style talks and deep dive Q&A’s with travel’s most insightful business leaders and creative thinkers. We always offer discounted rates for startup companies to attend our Skift Forums, and today we’re opening applications for Skift Forum Asia. Take advantage of our lowest startup price to date!
Skift Forum Asia will explore strategic, marketing and technology trends emerging in and coming from APAC countries. We’ll pay special attention to digital disruptions in communications and transportation, and how these innovations will transform customer experience across every travel industry sector. Forward thinking startups are an integral part of this ecosystem, and we want these companies at the event to foster discussion and experiences.
At Skift Forum Asia, there will be a mix of decision makers at global travel brands, investors and business development executives looking to assess opportunities for expansion, and entrepreneurs seeking high-level knowledge and connections with those decision makers and investors. Apply now for a discounted startup ticket to kickstart your networking potential in 2019!
Here’s what you need to know to snag a discounted ticket:
- Who is eligible to purchase a startup ticket?
- Early stage startups, pre-seed or seed level funding ONLY
- How much is a startup ticket?
- Each startup ticket will cost $550 — That’s a discount of 45% OFF a full-price ticket!
- What does a startup ticket include?
- Our startup tickets give you access to everything included in a full-price ticket. That’s all conference sessions, workshops, the opening event, meals, a revamped mobile app, and a multitude of guaranteed networking opportunities.
- How many discounted tickets are available?
- Only 25 startup tickets will be available for Skift Forum Asia, so act fast!
- How can I get a startup ticket?
- You have to apply via this short application form that asks for info on your company, seed level, and why attending Skift Forum Asia will benefit you. If you qualify, we’ll reach out to you directly with an exclusive discount code you can use to purchase a max of 2 startup tickets per company.
- When can I apply?
- Right now! Follow the link here or apply below. We’ll be in touch shortly after.
Interested in sponsoring Skift Forum Asia? Find out how.