Our first major event in 2019 will be Skift Forum Europe on April 30th in London. What started as a regional version of Skift Global Forum in 2017, has since grown into a flagship Forum in its own right. An increasing number of companies participate each year and an expanded variety of attendees traveling from around Europe and the world come to network and collaborate. We had nearly 250 companies represented at Skift Forum Europe 2018 in Berlin.
Skift is proud to welcome attendees from every sector of travel, and to address each of these sectors in our sessions onstage. We foster extensive networking and encourage industry veterans to share conversations and ideas with those new to the industry. One of the ways we facilitate this interaction is by offering special discounted tickets to startup companies.
There are so many awesome startups in the travel industry, and Skift is passionate about helping these companies get to the next level. Everyone should have the opportunity to attend Skift Forums without feeling cash-strapped. Find out if you qualify for our discounted startup tickets and apply now!
Here’s what you need to know to snag a discount ticket:
- Who is eligible to purchase a startup ticket?
- Early stage startups, pre-seed or seed level funding ONLY
- How much is a startup ticket?
- Each startup ticket will cost £995 — That’s a discount of £600 OFF a full-price ticket!
- What does a startup ticket include?
- Our startup tickets give you access to everything included in a full-price ticket. That’s all conference sessions, workshops, the opening event, meals, a revamped mobile app, and a multitude of guaranteed networking opportunities.
- How many discounted tickets are available?
- Only 25 startup tickets will be available for Skift Forum Europe, so act fast!
- How can I get a startup ticket?
- You have to apply via this short application form that asks for info on your company, seed level, and why attending Skift Forum Europe will benefit you. If you qualify, we’ll reach out to you directly with an exclusive discount code you can use to purchase a max of 2 startup tickets per company.
- When can I apply?
- Right now! Follow the link here or apply below. We’ll be in touch shortly after.
Interested in sponsoring Skift Forum Europe? Find out how.