So you already know that coming this June, we are hosting our inaugural Skift Tech Forum, and you also know where it will be held. Today I’m here to fill you in on the biggest news of all: Our first group of speakers is confirmed!
That’s right! Our Skift Tech Forum speakers have unique insights into the tech disruptions happening in the retailing, distribution, and merchandising of travel. They’re at the forefront of the new technologies and customer behaviors that have been opening up new ways of selling.
Our initial list of world-class speakers includes:
- Jason Droege, Vice President of Uber Everything
- Chris Silcock, EVP & Chief Commercial Officer of Hilton
- Bonny Simi, President of JetBlue Technology Ventures
- Matthias Keller, Chief Scientist & VP of Technology at KAYAK
- Mark Nasr, Vice President, Loyalty and eCommerce of Air Canada
- Maud Bailly, Chief Digital Officer of AccorHotels
- Dan Christian, Chief Digital Officer of The Travel Corporation
- Atle Skalleberg, Global Chief Digital Officer of Flight Centre Travel Group
- Gordon Wilson, President and CEO of Travelport
And this is only the start! The list of confirmed speakers will continue to grow as we get closer to the event, so be on the lookout.
Want to secure your spot while we are still offering Super Early Bird Tickets? They are near sold out! Register now — We only have 9 tickets at $250 OFF left and once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
If you’re interested in sponsoring our inaugural tech event or have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And don’t forget to check out the rest of our upcoming Forums.