Who's speaking at our second annual Skift Forum Europe? Today we reveal a first look!
Here at Skift HQ, we wanted to start the New Year off with a bang — That’s why today we are thrilled to announce our first batch of confirmed speakers for Skift Forum Europe, happening on April 26th, 2018 at Cafe Moskau, Berlin.
Like our inaugural European event, our 2018 Forum stage will be jam-packed with travel’s leading CEOs, founders, and innovators including:
- Sébastien Bazin, Chairman and CEO of AccorHotels
- Peter Fankhauser, CEO of Thomas Cook Group
- Kenny Jacobs, CMO of Ryanair
- Katherine Grass, Head of Innovation & Ventures at Amadeus IT Group
- Tao Tao, Co-Founder and COO of GetYourGuide
- Joan Vilà, Executive Chairman of Hotelbeds Group
- Richard Clarke, Senior Analyst at Bernstein
- Eric De Neef, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Branding & Commercial Officer of Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
And this is only the start! The list of confirmed speakers and topics will continue to grow as we get closer to the event, so be on the lookout.
If you’re interested in sponsoring the event or have any questions, drop us a note at [email protected].
The Daily Newsletter
Our daily coverage of the global travel industry. Written by editors and analysts from across Skift’s brands.
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch