As you may have heard, on April 26, 2018 we’ll be hosting our second annual Skift Forum Europe event in Berlin, and one of the main reasons we’re heading there is because of its vibrant startup community that serves as an everyday test lab for the future of travel.
Today we wanted to make it a little easier for those burgeoning startups to attend Europe’s hottest travel conference. That’s why we’re announcing that discounted startup tickets to Skift Forum Europe are now available! Find out if you qualify and apply now.
Here are the details you need to know to snag one:
- How many discounted tickets are available?
- Only 25 startup tickets will be available for Skift Forum Europe.
- Who is eligible to purchase a startup ticket?
- Early stage startups, pre-seed or seed level funding ONLY (no exceptions)
- How much is a startup ticket?
- Each startup ticket will cost €895 — That’s €600 OFF a full price ticket.
- What does a startup ticket include?
- Everything!!! Our startup tickets will give you access to all that the conference has to offer.
- How can I get a startup ticket?
- You have to apply via this short application form that asks for info on your company, seed level, and why attending Skift Forum Europe would benefit you. If you qualify, we’ll reach out to you directly with an exclusive discount code you can use to purchase a max of 2 startup tickets per company.
- When can I apply?
- Right now! Follow the link here or apply below. We’ll be in touch shortly after.
We are passionate about enabling startups the opportunity to attend, understand, and get excited about the future of the world’s largest industry. We couldn’t do it without the support of our generous sponsors including AccorHotels Group.