As the year winds down, now is the best time to use your end-of-year budget on discounted tickets to Europe's leading travel event!
By now, you’ve already heard that next year’s Skift Forum Europe will be held on April 26th, 2018 in Berlin, but today we wanted to give you new details on our upcoming event to make sure you knew why you can’t afford to miss it!
Skift Forum Europe is unlike any other conference in the region because of its laser focus on examining Europe as a bellwether for many of the leading trends in global travel. In 2017, the conference took a deep dive look at London, and this year we’ll be focusing on Berlin and its vibrant travel startup community.
We’ll be bringing the leading industry innovators on stage to discuss the region, their companies, and the intersection of their ideas and the latest travel megatrends. We already have the following top-level speakers confirmed with many more on the way.
- Sébastien Bazin, Chairman and CEO of AccorHotels
- Peter Fankhauser, CEO of Thomas Cook Group
- Joan Vilà, Executive Chairman of Hotelbeds Group
- Its open layout and floor to ceiling windows. This set up allows for lots of natural light, cozy alcoves for emails and calls, and most importantly, it’s the ultimate setting for intimate networking with the travel industry’s best.
- Its rich Russian history and cultural relevance. The building has been around for more than 50 years and is renowned as being a cultural asset, with iconic mosaics still preserved.
If that’s not enough to get you excited about Skift Forum Europe, I know what will: Our €300 OFF Early Bird Tickets! For a limited time, we’re offering you the chance to register for the big event at our absolute lowest price. The catch is, we only have 19 tickets left at this rate, so you have to act fast! Tap into your end-of-year budget and save on the hottest European travel event of 2018.
The Daily Newsletter
Our daily coverage of the global travel industry. Written by editors and analysts from across Skift’s brands.
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch