First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
Initial planning is in full-swing at Skift HQ for our flagship event Skift Global Forum in New York City this September 26-27, and we wanted to make sure our most loyal Skift fans were able to purchase their tickets early and were rewarded for doing so.
That’s why we’ve re-opened up our previously sold out Early Bird discount — for an additional 35 tickets. That’s right. We are offering our community the opportunity to save $800 per ticket on the largest creative business conference in travel.
This year we’re expecting 1000+ attendees, 550+ companies and more than 50 speakers from the world’s premiere travel and tech companies to gather for 2 days at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Time Warner Center, NY.
Our speaker list is growing everyday and already includes:
- Edward H. Bastian, CEO of Delta Air Lines
- Christopher Nassetta, CEO of Hilton Worldwide
- Arne Sorenson, CEO of Marriott International
- Stephen Kaufer, CEO of TripAdvisor
- Dara Khosrowshahi, CEO of Expedia, Inc.
- Kathy Tan Mayor, CMO of Carnival Cruise Line
- Richard D. Fain CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Lisa Ronson, CMO of Tourism Australia
- Geoff Ballotti, CEO of Wyndham Hotel Group
- Glenn Fogel, CEO of The Priceline Group
- Julie Cary, CMO of La Quinta Inns & Suites
- And more!
So act fast! Our $2695 Early Bird tickets will be gone before you know it and the price will increase once all 35 Early Bird tickets are sold.