Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Beautiful properties, picture-perfect amenities, international adventures — travelers have endless options to plan and book their trips, and they’re sharing some seriously amazing visual content, post-vacation. So how can brands innovate to make discovery and action easy for consumers, and bring the travel journey past checkout?
In this webinar, Curalate and Skift team up to provide 5 key ways that brands such as Marriott, EF College Break, and Airbnb are using their digital marketing strategies to change the ways in which customers discover and share their travel experiences.
- How to team up with influencers to promote experiences and reach new audiences
- Best practices for collecting and sharing user generated content to celebrate fans and drive engagement
- Innovative ways to promote your brand, such as utilizing microsites and editorial content
- How to sell experiences – not just rooms and tickets
- Vertical video strategies for travel brands
This content is brought to you by our sponsor Curalate.