This is a preview of Olapic’s upcoming webinar, Predictive Marketing: 5 Ways to Humanize the Travel Booking Experience.
According to a Harris survey, 78% of millennials prefer to spend their money on experiences over material possessions. While this is good news for the travel industry, keeping travelers engaged while driving booking decisions has never been a more complex process. With a growing competitive set, how can travel brands cut through the noise and create better marketing experiences that will resonate with important traveler segments?
To solve this challenge, smart travel marketers are listening to the only voices that matter: Travelers themselves. By moving away from a “segment-based” approach, brands are beginning to analyze travelers’ visual content on platforms like Instagram and Facebook, identifying hidden micro-moments that matter in the booking journey. When modern marketing is dictated by analytics and ROI, the reality of this new landscape has given travel brands authority to become truly creative again.
Register for our upcoming webinar on Thursday, November 10th, at 2pm EST, hosted by Adam Gerstel, Travel Account Executive at Olapic and Bill Sears, VP of Enterprise Strategy at Rocket Fuel. In it, they will draw on their combined expertise to share 5 strategic imperatives for brands looking to create more authentic, human-centric travel experiences, including:
1. Why brands can no longer rely on past behavior to indicate future performance.
2. How brands can keep travelers on-site to collect more valuable first party data.
3. Why brands should focus on human-centric, not channel-centric, booking experiences.
4. Why brands need to think holistically about traveler experience and identify moments to upsell or delight.
5. How to use travelers’ photos to identify trends and make more intelligent marketing decisions.
Brands like Hyatt, Gate 1 Travel, and Norwegian Air are already using travelers’ content to become more predictive and to create more intelligent experiences. To achieve the same results, register for the webinar, “5 Ways to Humanize the Travel Booking Experience.”