First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
Skift is expanding into the UK.
Last month we hired our first journalist in London, who will start in August.
We are now seeking a full-time Branded Sales Executive to be based in London, to help build our branded content and sponsorship sales in the UK and Europe. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and detail-oriented individual with strong communications skills and an entrepreneurial spirit who will thrive in our boutique, high-metabolism environment.
This sales position will help build out Skift’s business in the country and the continent.
- Working with travel, technology, finance and other related brands to sell our branded content and sponsorship opportunities
- 100% outbound consultative sales and client prospecting position
- Proactively seeking out new business including outbound calls to new customers
- Developing sales plans to meet client objectives
- Follow and track to ensure client business delivery internally
- Visiting active accounts monthly and develop business forecast and pipeline
- Attending industry events to network and identify new prospects
- Building relationships with key advertisers to encourage repeat business
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience as a sales executive, preferably branded/native advertising sales
- Big plus: Familiarity with sponsorships packages and how to sell them, especially in a B2B environment
- Huge plus: experience selling trade events
- Familiarity and comfort with an early-stage environment
- Familiarity and preferably experience of working in a media company or media agency
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
- Good to have: love to travel, and keenness to learn about the travel industry
- Basic HTML skills and Hubspot familiarity a plus
- Based in London, working from home or a co-working space
Apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title in the subject line.