Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Qatar goes after the business traveler with one-of-a-kind experiences: Qatar Launches All-Business-Class Flight Linking London and Doha
- Airlines’ loyalty programs are changing: Skift Business Traveler: The Changing Face of Loyalty Programs
- Airlines’ loyalty programs are changing: How U.S. Airlines Want to Reward Their Most Lucrative Travellers
- Airports need to design with the fastest growing business traveler segment in mind: What Do Female Business Travelers Want Out of Airport Lounges
- British Airways’ sticks to with an emotive theme in new ads: British Airways’ New Ad Makes You Want to Hug Someone
- U.S. airports are expanding into semi-cities: Florida Governor Proposes $213 Million Transit Hub at Orlando Airport