First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Airlines and airports fight for frequent flyers with loyalty programs: New York Airport Tries A Frequent Flyer Program Of Its Own
- Airlines ease in-flight device use: Lufthansa to Allow Gate-to-Gate Device Usage Starting January 1
- Another airline sells dirt cheap fares due to computer glitch: Delta Mistakenly Sells Heavily Discounted Airfares Day After Christmas
- Airlines and airports lure families with kid-friendly amenities: LAX Opens Kids Play Area In New International Terminal
- Airlines use the holidays to establish good will: JetBlue Is the Latest Airline to Surprise Travelers with Free Flights and Gifts
- Flight attendant job openings flooded with applicants in minutes: Southwest Receives 80 Applications Per Minute For 750 Flight Attendant Jobs