First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Airlines move fast to improve mobile products: JetBlue Takes a Shortcut to Add Apple Passbook Capabilities
- In-flight phone calls are the next consumer battle in travel: The International Airlines That Already Offer In-Flight Phone Calls and Texting
- In-flight phone calls are the next consumer battle in travel: Gogo Inches Toward Offering In-Flight Wi-Fi on International Flights
- TSA expands expedited-screening programs: TSA Opens First Physical PreCheck Sign-Up Site at Indianapolis Airport
- Airlines add fancy features to attract business flyers: United Now Offers Flat-Bed Seats and In-Seat Plugs on All Cross-Country Flights
- Airports moves towards more seamless, automated design: Exiting Airports To Become Much Slower, With These New Glass Exit Portals