Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Hotels are listening to millennials’ desires: Hotels Switch Up Design and Practices to Please Millennial Business Travelers
- Wellness and connectivity are the driving trends in hospitality: Hotel Finds Healthy Snacks and Wi-Fi Are Keys to Business Travelers’ Hearts
- Hotels innovating to cater to digital-savvy guests: The New Thomas Cook Family Resorts That Will Be Uber-Connected
- Hotels innovating to cater to digital-savvy guests: Mandarin Oriental Wi-Fi Now Free For Hotel Website Bookings
- Gulf hotels get big boost from growing tourism sector: Gulf States Post Double-Digit Hotel Growth in September
- Hotels scheme ways to stay full after the holidays: Hotel Week NYC Helps Hotels Get Over Post-Holiday Weakness
Hoteliers get better at responding to online reviews: Travelers Are Writing Fewer and Nicer Online Hotel Reviews This Year