Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top global aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- TSA adds layers upon layers to expedite screenings: TSA Signs $6.8 Million Deal for Bottled Liquid Scanners
- Technology helps cut customs wait times: New Kiosks at New York JFK Airport May Reduce Wait Times by 40 Percent
- Weak growth in emerging markets curbs airlines’ 2013 profit forecast: Slow Growth in Emerging Markets Lead Airlines to Cut 2013 Profit Forecast
- Forty percent of U.S. flyers don’t think TSA is doing a good job: Skift Asks: Is the TSA Good at its Job?
- Gate-to-gate usage for mobile devices coming soon: FAA Panel Backs Easing of Digital Devices on Planes
- Business travelers upgrade bookings as economy picks up: Executives Return to Business Class, Other Biz Travelers Remain in Coach
- Airports are becoming destinations: It’s Time To Rethink How We Think About Airports
- Airports get more creative with ads: How Creative Can Airport Ads Be? Lisbon Airport Shows The Way