Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Airports that humanize the travel experience receive top marks: What the World’s 10 Best Airports Do Better Than Their Peers
- Tech is key to improving the passenger experience: Iberia Thinks It Has the Solution to the Seamless Passenger Experience
- Airlines and airports get better at delivering bags on time: The Number of Delayed and Lost Bags Reaches Ten-Year Low in 2013
- Flyers have new appreciation for travel insurance after winter of delays: Flyers Weigh Benefits of Travel Insurance After Long Winter of Delays
- The unpleasant side effect of checked bag fees: Travelers Fed Up With Other Passengers’ Stuffed Carry-On Bags