The Rise of Messaging Services Will Be the Death of Call Centers Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top tourism trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Cities make it easier for tourists to explore with Wi-Fi hotspots: 9 Cities That Make It Easy to Stay Connected
- Destinations test branding logos to find one that sticks: Indiana Restarts Its Tourism Branding With New Logo and Campaign
- Cities struggle to make use of Olympics stadiums once the crowds leave: Sochi’s Challenge Post-Olympics Is Putting the Stadiums to Use
- Countries worldwide are counting on China for a visitor jump: Morocco Targets China and Turkey to Boost 2014 Tourism Numbers
- Cities are getting more creative about using urban spaces: Paris Politician Wants to Turn Abandoned Metro Stations Into Attractions
- Destinations try contenting marketing to attract visitors: North Tahoe’s Latest Ski Campaign Will Either Insult or Amuse Silicon Valley