The Rise of Messaging Services Will Be the Death of Call Centers Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top tourism trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Social media drives evolution of destination marketing: Visit Philly Focuses on Shareable Photos with Brand Campaign Refresh
- The rise of destination marketing through film: How Iceland and Greenland Got Starring Roles in Ben Stiller’s ‘Walter Mitty’
- Chinese travelers drive destination arrivals to new highs: Los Angeles Reaches Visitor Milestone for the Third Year in a Row
- Destinations tweak marketing message for Chinese travelers: New Orleans Sets Its Sights on Chinese and Brazilian Visitors in 2014
- Food tourism encourages new culinary concepts: Anthony Bourdain Is Opening His Dream Food Market in New York City