Matador Network CEO on Creating Human-Driven Travel Stories Sponsored This content is created collaboratively with one of our sponsors.
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends. We’re now highlighting the posts that tackle these global trends pointing towards the future of travel. This one looks at top global aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Airports partner with local libraries: U.S. Airports Team Up With Local Libraries to Offer Free Reading Material
- The fierce battle on coast-to-coast routes: The Biggest Airline Battle Is Being Fought On U.S. Transcontinental Routes
- Another airline starts kid-free zones: Singapore Airlines Introduces Kid-Free Quiet Zone on Budget Carrier Scoot
- The small startups bought by TripAdvisor: TripAdvisor’s Curious Strategy of Buying Smaller Startups
- Thriving low-cost carriers: The Top Low-Cost Carriers in Europe
- Thriving low-cost carriers: The Top Low-Cost Carriers in North America
- Thriving low-cost carriers: The Top Low-Cost Carriers in Latin America
- Sharing economy expands to the airport: 3 Sharing Economy Car Companies Head to the Airport Parking Lot