SKIFT ONLINE TRAVEL AND DISTRIBUTION SUMMIT | FEBRUARY 17 | ONLINE EVENT
Our first big Summit for this year will focus on the highly-competitive and ever-evolving online travel and distribution ecosystem. Taking place online at 11 a.m. EST on February 17, this three-hour summit will feature interviews, panels, and roundtables with the most consequential companies, leaders, and game-changers across the online travel landscape.
Having documented the history of online travel and reported-on every headline-making disruption in the market, Skift editors and research analysts will bring their incredible depth and understanding of the industry as we discuss the emerging products, consumer shifts, and transformations happening in online travel and distribution out of the pandemic.
What to Expect
Across editorial roundtables, interviews with online travel and distribution leaders, and expert panels, this summit will dive into the big questions facing this sector:
- How will online travel agencies bounce back?
- Who will IPO or be acquired in 2021?
- What is the role of metasearch and does it still have the clout it once did?
- What is Airbnb’s next move and where will the growth come from?
- Who are the upstarts that might dethrone the giants?
- How can we learn from China’s growth and innovations in distribution?
- What’s the outlook and strategy now for big GDS companies?
- What are the marketing challenges facing online travel agencies and metasearch engines coming out of the pandemic?
- Has the pandemic led to a deeper de-commoditization of supply?
- What do hotels want from distribution now and what’s the right mix?
- Has airline distribution entered a new era?
- Does the pandemic bring us back towards distribution, or have suppliers mastered direct?
This event will be a must-attend event for anyone looking to understand the industry’s future and the ways in which online travel and distribution will affect all sectors in the year ahead. As always, editors will take questions from the audience as the event streams live.
How to attend
Registration for this event is $145 USD for a single ticket and from $210 USD for a group booking. Attendees from across the globe will be able to view the video live on February 17, and it will also be available on-demand following the event for viewing at attendees convenience.