We are excited to announce that Skift Forum Asia will take place as an online conference this year, happening on October 15, live on Singapore SGT timezone and on-demand the following day.
Will the future of travel be tested in Asia given its incredible growth, diversity, and adoption of new advances? Join us at SFA 2020, as we uncover the latest trends and discuss whether Asia can lead the global return of travel and explore the key questions that may define where the future of travel is heading out of this crisis.
During this event, we will hear from CEOs and leaders in travel from across APAC — including aviation, hospitality, destinations, online booking, tech, and services sectors — as we explore our global theme: The Decade Ahead: Safeguarding Travel’s Future and seek to answer the big questions facing travel:
- What parts of travel in Asia are gone forever?
- Will Asia need to adapt to a domestic travel market for years to come, if international travelers don’t return?
- How has the pandemic accelerated the digital disruptions in travel?
- What does the future of online booking behavior look like in Asia?
- How can APAC hotels manage operations through an uneven return?
- Can destinations in developing countries throughout Asia still rely on travel to be an economic driver in their region?
- What is the travel industry — in Asia and globally — we want to see on the other side of this crisis?
Join us on October 15 as we bring Skift Forum Asia 2020 online. Passes are priced at $145 USD, which is far less than our in-person pricing and reflects our effort to make our events affordable for the widest possible industry participation.
We hope you will join us.
If you’re interested in sponsoring Skift Forum Asia, email us at email@example.com.