First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
For Skift Forum Europe‘s first time as an online event, we’re offering attendees more ways to join us. We have opportunities for everyone, including discounts for startups, groups, and Skift Research subscribers.
For our June 30 event, we’ll again welcome speakers and an audience made up of the people creating and defining the future of travel. Skift Forum Europe is unlike any other event in the region because of its laser focus on examining Europe as a bellwether for many of the leading trends in global travel.
As the region emerges from the first phase of Covid-19, it’s facing a particular set of questions about the future of travel. Here are some of the issues we’ll be tackling:
- Will European tourism return this summer?
- What parts of European tourism are gone forever?
- Can travel bubbles save European tourism?
- Will European tourists ignore quarantines?
- Can airlines provide a sanitized travel experience in Europe?
- Did the pandemic solve European overtourism?
- Should European tourism only focus on Europeans?
- Will the pandemic accelerate digital transformation in travel?
- Did the pandemic kill the human touch in hospitality?
- Where are the new travel disruptors coming from?
- What does the future of European hotel operations look like?
Our schedule is now live on our Forum website. We will be sharing information about networking capabilities early next week.
Group ticket rates begin at a minimum of three attendees and cost $195 each. For groups of 10 or more, tickets are $145 each. Please email us at email@example.com to learn more.
Skift Research Subscribers
Skift Research subscribers at every level — personal, professional, and enterprise — get 20 percent off of the full price of registration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your exclusive code.
Skift Airline Weekly Subscribers
Skift Airline Weekly subscribers at every level — personal, professional, and enterprise — get 20 percent off of the full price of registration. Email email@example.com for your exclusive code.
Startups can apply here to qualify for a discounted ticket of $95. We have limited quantities, so act now.
Educators and Non-profits
Educators and non-profits can apply here to qualify for a discounted ticket of $95. We have limited quantities, so act now.
We will inform startups, educators, and non-profits if they qualify on June 23, 2020.
Tickets to Skift events are nonrefundable. After purchasing a ticket, attendees can transfer registration to another person.