Did you miss Mastercard’s #SkiftWebinar on customer engagement for travel retailers? Have no fear, you can still register to immediately view a recording of the free webinar.
The travel marketplace is filled with varied and complex customer journeys – moving a prospective traveler from interest to action to purchase can be challenging at best for today’s travel retailers – and creating a profitably long term engagement strategy with that earned travel customer can seem insurmountable in our currently highly competitive travel environment.
Register TO VIEW this webinar to learn how the right data can help you:
• Connect your audiences
• Form a holistic, 360-degree customer view
• Develop retention strategies
Mastercard, leveraging its relationships with cardholders and merchants around the world, sees the travel consumer throughout all different purchase and lifecycle behaviors. This webinar will discuss the foundational best practices for travel retailers to use in order to understand, acquire and retain their most valuable travel customers and build a more optimized and engaged customer relationship with them.
• Margaret Shine, SVP Retail and Commerce, Mastercard Advisors
• Kevin White, VP Merchant Business Acceleration, Travel Industries, Mastercard
As a follow up to the webinar, each participant can request an Individualized Travel Retailer Performance Report for its organization.*
Organizers: Skift & Mastercard
Travel companies: use data, advanced analytics and spending trends to get more activity and value from loyalty programs
* One per organization will be generated and the report must be requested no later than 1/31/2017. Please note availability may be impacted by Mastercard’s market level processing conditions.