Skift is launching its second e-book, a 98-page collection of interviews with top hotel CEOs from around the world, called The Future of Guest Experience.
This collection of 28 CEO interviews captures the strategies and challenges of leaders as they consider the impact changing global economic and cultural factors have on their business and how they plan to anticipate and adapt accordingly.
By collecting their thoughts on a similar set of topics–from technology and marketing to fees and training–we have tackled the hospitality’s most pressing topics from every angle and gained a glimpse at what the future of hospitality will truly look like.
Skift sat down with these CEOs over three months to better understand what matters to them. Their frank assessments about matters from mobile booking to competition to acquisitions are illuminating to those in the world of hospitality and any business competing to make their customers both happy and loyal.
We have put it all inside our second e-book and added more context and an exclusive introduction to make it even better.
What’s Inside the E-Book:
- Unrivaled Access: Interviews from the CEOs of every leading hospitality brand in the world.
- Fresh Takes: Every interview took place between November 2014 and January of 2015.
- Unique Conversations: Exclusive one-on-ones with the CEOs and Skift Reporter Samantha Shankman, Contributing Hotel Editor Greg Oates, and Head of Content Jason Clampet.
The Global Chains
- Frits van Paasschen, Starwood
- Christopher Nassetta, Hilton Worldwide
- Arne Sorenson, Marriott International
- David Kong, Best Western International
- Mark Hoplamazian, Hyatt Hotels
- Sébastien Bazin, Accor Hotels
- David Berg, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Wayne Goldberg, La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Stephen Holmes, Wyndham Worldwide
Luxury and Lifestyle Brands
- J. Allen Smith, Four Seasons
- Greg Dogan, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts
- Nicholas Clayton, Jumeirah
- Herve Humler, Ritz-Carlton
- Sonia Cheng, Rosewood Hotel Group
- Alan Fuerstman, Montage Hotels & Resorts
- Neil Jacobs, Six Senses
- Rocco Forte, Rocco Forte Hotels
- Carl Michel, Generator Hostels
- Rob Katz, Vail Resorts
- Craig Reid, Auberge Resorts
- Niki Leondakis, Commune Hotels
- Jason Pomeranc, SIXTY Hotels
- Brooke Barrett, Denihan Hospitality Group
- Larry Korman, AKA
- Lindsey Ueberroth, Preferred Hotel Group
- Paul Kerr, Small Luxury Hotels
- Jean-François Ferret, Relais & Châteaux
- Ted Teng, The Leading Hotels of the World
Additional Industry Insights:
- Georgetown University Rethinks Executive Training
- Why Every Hotel Brand Wants in on the Boutique Business
- Luxury Hospitality Returns to the Human Element
- Kimpton and the Rise of Boutique Hotels
- How Alex Calderwood’s Ace Hotel Changed the Way We Travel