Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Room rates soar during the holidays: Florida Hotel Rates More Than Double During New Year’s Eve
- Investors are interested in hospitality again: Blackstone’s Recent Hotel IPOs Suggest Hospitality Is Hot with Investors Again
- Casinos try to draw holiday guests with family-friendly events: Vegas Casinos Battle Holiday Slump with Family-Friendly Attractions
- Hotel guests have highers expectation for connectivity: 5 Trends That Changed Hotel Technology in 2013
- Charging for Wi-Fi is no longer acceptable at high-end hotels: 2014 Needs to Be the Year of Free In-Room Hotel Wi-Fi
- Mobile, social, and local trends are here to stay, for now: 14 Digital Trends That Will Drive Hotel Marketing Strategies in 2014