Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top tourism trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Health and wellness is one of the main drivers of travel today: The Top Wellness Travel Trends For 2014
- Chinese tourism continues to boom: Chinese Business Travel To Surpass U.S. By 2016
- Travel out of Asia still driving global tourism economy: Asian Millennials To Propel Global Travel Spending by 2020
- Travelers get smarter about online reviews: Travelers Are Writing Fewer and Nicer Online Hotel Reviews This Year
- Hawaii’s coming tourism slump begins: Hawaii’s Tourism Fears Are Confirmed as Visitor Numbers Drop in September
- Destination continue to deal with economic uncertainty: Las Vegas’ Visitor Numbers Drop 1.6 Percent in September