A Hotelier’s Guide to Thriving in an Era of Disruption
The hospitality industry recognizes the need to adopt advanced technological solutions to transform how they approach revenue management and break down data, strategy, and departmental silos within a hotel to deliver on revenue goals.
“Hotels must create holistic revenue strategies with robust integrations that ensure data integrity and precise, automated decision-making to thrive in this era of digital disruption,” said Sanjay Nagalia, COO, IDeaS Revenue Solutions.
This strategy guide provides insights into why hospitality brands must transform how they approach revenue management, the specific capabilities they need to succeed, and how they can actually go about developing these capabilities.
In this report
- An overview of revenue management challenges for hospitality brands
- Actionable takeaways on how to overcome these challenges
- A five-step guide to thriving in today’s rapidly evolving travel ecosystem
- A list of capabilities that every hotel revenue management team needs
- Success stories from hotel revenue managers around the world