Video Pitch Submission
We want to see you pitch! The Air Pitch Start Up Competition requires a video submission from all applicants. The winners will be pitching LIVE on stage at Skift Global Forum — and we want to get a sense of who you are and why your idea should be shown to the top travel executives in the industry. Send us a simple video recorded on your iPhone or webcam (no need for a professionally shot video!) telling us about your solution.
Please read our frequently asked questions below and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions before submitting your application.
How long should my video submission be?
Videos cannot be longer than 2 minutes.
What should I say?
Be sure to hit these points:
- Describe your business
- Identify which of the four key pillars your startup addresses.
- Tell us the solution you offer the airline industry.
- Why do you think you should be chosen to pitch at Skift Global Forum in NYC?
Who should be talking?
We want to hear from the person(s) who would be sent to represent your company and pitch LIVE at Skift Global Forum in NYC. No more than two people.
Does my video need to be formal or scripted?
Absolutely not! We’re looking for a casual Youtuber-style video recording — we want to get to know you and your business.
My company already has a short marketing/promo video, can I send this in place of a pitch?
While we’re sure your marketing video is fantastic, we want to hear from you/your team about why you want to be a part of this competition. Please record an original video in order to be considered.
Ready to record? It’s as easy as…
- Take out your smartphone to record a video.
- Tell us why you should be chosen as a finalist for the Air Pitch Startup Competition.
- Upload to Youtube or Vimeo. Be sure to include the link in your Air Pitch application!