VRM Intel Magazine is pleased to partner with Skift Global Forum
Skift Global Forum will have 20+ CEO-level speakers from the travel industry and beyond on the stage. Skift’s fast-paced and provocative deep-dive conversations will hit every industry sector. The mix of sessions features in-depth CEO fireside chats and signature Skift Talks, which are TED-style presentations by disruptive innovators.
Skift’s Senior Hospitality Editor, Deanna Ting (who will also moderate at the inaugural Vacation Rental Women’s Summit in New Orleans) will discuss the state of hospitality and rentals with industry leaders.
Standout sessions include:
- “Can Airbnb Disrupt Accommodations for a Second Time?” with Greg Greeley, Airbnb President of Homes
- “Big Bets on the Future of Global Travel” with Glenn Fogel, Booking Holdings President & CEO
- “What’s Next for the World’s Largest Hotel Company?” with Arne Sorenson, Marriott International President & CEO
- “Beyond the Blue Links: Google’s Next Steps in Travel” a panel discussion with Google’s VP of Product Management, Richard Holden and Managing Director of Advertising & Marketing, Travel Sector, Rob Torres
- “What’s Hyatt’s Next Move?” with Mark Hoplamazian, Hyatt Hotels Corporation President & CEO
- And many more!
In addition to top-notch speakers, Skift Global Forum’s audience is a diverse mix of 1,100+ travel industry executives representing 40+ countries. Tickets include extensive networking opportunities, access to all conference sessions, and more!
Don’t forget to use code VACATION for 20% off your ticket when you register today. We hope to see you there!