Skift’s Editorial Team
Skift has an in-house team of editors and reporters working out of offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Bangkok. Skift’s in-house journalists, as well as its freelancers, base their work on original reporting, interviews, and primary sources. Our editorial team does not publish third-party content or unsolicited stories.
Some news content on Skift is syndicated from the Associated Press, The Guardian, and Reuters, which we license through NewsCred. (Our separate SkiftX team works with partners to create sponsored content, which is labeled as such whenever published or promoted.)
Our New York address is 145 W. 30th Street, 5th floor, New York, NY 10001.
We can be reached by phone at 212-564-5830.
If you would like to speak to an editor or reporter about a story, you can contact them as follows:
- Tom Lowry — Editor-in-Chief — email@example.com
- Dennis Schaal — Executive Editor — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faye Chiu — Managing Editor — email@example.com
- Brian Sumers — Senior Aviation Business Editor — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean O’Neill — Senior Travel Tech Editor — email@example.com
- Patrick Whyte — Europe Editor — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xinyi Liang-Pholsena — Asia Editor — email@example.com
- Matthew Parsons — Corporate Travel Editor — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cameron Sperance — Hospitality Reporter — email@example.com
- Rosie Spinks — Global Tourism Reporter — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raini Hamdi — Editor-at-Large — email@example.com