Skift is launching its first e-book, a 109-page collection of interviews with top online travel CEOs from across the spectrum and geographies, called The Future of Travel Booking.
The world of online travel booking has undergone more radical changes in the past 18 months than any time since it changed the world of travel booking in the late 1990s. With metasearch evolving, veterans like Travelocity slipping away, and emerging powers in Latin America, China, and Russia, it’s more important that ever to hear what the leaders of these companies think.
Skift sat down with 17 CEOs over three months to better understand what matters to them. Their frank assessments about matters from mobile booking to competition to acquisitions are illuminating to those in the world of travel and any business competing in the digital space.
We have put it all inside our first e-book and added some bonuses — including an exclusive interview with Priceline Group CEO Darren Huston — to make it even better.
What’s Inside the E-Book:
- Exclusive Conversations: A book-only interview with Priceline Group CEO Darren Huston.
- Unrivaled Access: Interviews from the CEOs of every leading online travel agency in the world.
- Fresh Takes: Every interview took place between August and November of 2014.
- Unique Conversations: Exclusive one-on-ones with Skift News Editor Dennis Schaal and the CEOs.
- Darren Huston, Priceline
- Steve Hafner, Kayak
- João Ricardo Mendes, Hotel Urbano
- Greg Marsh, One Fine Stay
- Roberto Souviron, Despegar
- Javier Pérez-Tenessa, eDreams Odigeo
- Brian Sharples, HomeAway
- Marina Kolesnik, Travel.ru
- Adam Goldstein, Hipmunk
- Chenchao “CC” Zhuang, Qunar
- Gareth Williams, Skyscanner
- Deep Kalra, MakeMyTrip
- Dara Khosrowshahi, Expedia
- Stephen Kaufer, TripAdvisor
- Sam Jain, CheapOAir
- Steve Singh, Concur
- Barney Harford, Orbitz