Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Skift Forum Europe brings together the top CEOs and leaders to discuss what’s next and how to drive the industry forward.
We are thrilled this year to bring the event to Madrid, where 500-plus attendees from dozens of countries will meet and hear from speakers exploring what’s next in travel and our 2020 theme: The Decade Ahead: Safeguarding Travel’s Future.
After the incredible growth of this past decade, travel needs to act now to build resilience for the future — both financially and responsibly. As we look to the decade ahead, will travel be able to adapt quickly to a new norm of unpredictable shifts in political and economic conditions, as well as take steps as an industry to be more innovative in being a force for good in the world?
Key themes will include:
- How Luxury Is Redefining the Guest Experience
- Will the Package Tour Ecosystem Ever Be Disrupted?
- The Converging Accommodation Space in Europe
- Can Europe’s Airlines Evolve in the Face of Flight Shaming?
- Can Subscriptions Create Stronger Loyalty?
Our Skift Forum Europe event is unlike any other in the region, not only because of its laser focus on examining Europe as a bellwether for many of the leading trends in global travel, but also because of Skift’s strong approach in pushing the industry forward. With our 2020 theme as a through-line on stage — in addition to the latest news and business insights — we are aiming for our 2020 Forum to present the most consequential ideas to consider across hospitality, aviation, tourism, tech, platforms, and marketing in travel.
We will present a jam-packed day of new idea and trends. Here is a first look at our speakers for this year’s European Forum, with more speakers and themes to be announced in the coming weeks:
- Sir Tim Clark — President, Emirates Airline
- Franck Gervais — CEO Europe, Accor
- Arjan Dijk — SVP and CMO, Booking.com
- Tom Marchant — Owner and Co-founder, Black Tomato Group
- Natalia Bayona — Senior Expert on Innovation and Digital Transformation, UNWTO
- Richard Clarke — Senior Analyst, Global Hotels and Leisure, Bernstein
If you’re interested in sponsoring Skift Forum Europe, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.