Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
This year, Skift has collaborated with some of the smartest brands in travel to uncover industry trends, from digital marketing strategies to consumer behavior, business travel and more.
Here’s a roundup of 2015’s co-branded Trends Reports, each of which are available to download for free.
- Travel Brands in a Multi-Screen World (Adobe)
- Lifestyle Habits of the 24/7 Business Traveler (American Express Hilton)
- The Habits of Travel Bookers: What Travel Brands Can Learn From Behavioral Economics (Boxever)
- The Habits of Travel Bookers: Shopping Cart Abandonment (Boxever)
- From Data to Action: The Future of Hospitality Marketing (CendynONE)
- The Evolution of the All-Inclusive Resort (Club Med)
- The Rise of Food Tourism (OCTA)
- The Changing Nature of Hotel Guest Relations (Revinate)
If your company is interested in sponsoring a co-branded trend report, email us at email@example.com.