This year, Skift has collaborated with some of the smartest brands in travel to uncover industry trends, from digital marketing strategies to consumer behavior, business travel and more.
Here’s a roundup of 2015’s co-branded Trends Reports, each of which are available to download for free.
- Travel Brands in a Multi-Screen World (Adobe)
- Lifestyle Habits of the 24/7 Business Traveler (American Express Hilton)
- The Habits of Travel Bookers: What Travel Brands Can Learn From Behavioral Economics (Boxever)
- The Habits of Travel Bookers: Shopping Cart Abandonment (Boxever)
- From Data to Action: The Future of Hospitality Marketing (CendynONE)
- The Evolution of the All-Inclusive Resort (Club Med)
- The Rise of Food Tourism (OCTA)
- The Changing Nature of Hotel Guest Relations (Revinate)
If your company is interested in sponsoring a co-branded trend report, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.