First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
The last date for Skifties (#skifties), Skift’s inaugural social media awards for the travel industry, has been extended till this Friday, after overwhelming rush of entries last minute. So have at it, three more days left, cutoff is 11:59 pm on Sep 12, 2014.
There are 16 main categories that acknowledge efforts by platform, industry, and four distinctions. Brands can enter more than one category, should you enter three categories, the fourth is free.
We encourage travel companies big and small to enter. Our main criteria is growth, quality and results, not just popularity or volume.
EXTENDED! NEW DEADLINE: Submissions are due Friday, September 12, 2014 at 11:59PM ET.
- Best Branded Facebook Page
- Best Branded Twitter Account
- Best Branded Instagram Account
- Best Branded YouTube Channel
- Best Social Media Presence – Airlines
- Best Social Media Presence – Ground Transportation
- Best Social Media Presence – Airports
- Best Social Media Presence – Booking Site & Service
- Best Social Media Presence – DMO/Marketing Association/Tourism Board
- Best Social Media Presence – Attraction
- Best Social Media Presence – Individual Hotel, Property or Resort
- Best Social Media Presence – Hotel Brand
- Best Social Media Presence – Tour & Travel Provider
- Best Social Media Presence – Travel Media
- Best Social Media Customer Service
- Most Socially Engaged Travel Startup
Editor’s Choice Awards:
- Best Integrated Campaign of 2014
- Most Engaged Community of 2014
- Best Underdog Travel Brand of 2014
- Most Innovative Use of Social Media in 2014
What you need to submit:
- Company, team details and social media account links
- Overall social media goals
- Brief strategy and impact of campaign/activation, period dates, and results
- Links to examples
Visit skifties.skift.com to enter and learn more about rule, eligibility, and more.
Best of luck to all!