Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups,go here.
- Global hotel groups invest in more boutique, lifestyle brands: Hilton CEO Reaffirms Commitment to Launch Lifestyle Brand in 2014
- Club Med bets its survival on the growing Chinese market: Club Med Opens Second Resort in China, Looking for Rejuvenation
- Hotels use mobile to create new touch points with guests: La Quinta Hotels Will Now Text Guests When Rooms Are Ready
- Middle East viewed a high-growth market by all hotel groups: Accor Outlines Plan to Have 100 Hotels in the Middle East by 2017
- Rebounding business travel boosts hotel groups’ profits: Hilton Nearly Quadruples Q1 Profit on Strong Business Travel
- Macau is the only destination making casino companies real money: Caesars’ Absence in Macau Leads to Another Quarterly Loss