Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top tourism trends.
For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Unstable economy takes its toll on Brit’s vacation plans: 41 Percent of Britons Can’t Afford Summer Holidays This Year
- Coastal tourism communities have to prepare in order to survive: Miami’s Tourism Industry Isn’t Ready for Dramatic Effects of Climate Change
- Vacation now considered a time and money suck that Americans can’t afford: Majority of Americans Not Planning on Taking a Summer Vacation This Year
- Constantly updated attractions draw repeat visitors: Orlando Beats Out NYC as the Most Visited Destination in the U.S.
- Swiss outspend Chinese travelers, on an individual basis: Travelers From These 10 Countries Have the Biggest Vacation Budgets