First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top digital trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Airlines target flyers with personalized sales offers: Delta Invests in Nokia Phablets on Road to Personalized In-Flight Purchases
- Mobile is at the heart of aviation’s tech evolution: Mobile Is at the Heart of Aviation’s Tech Evolution
- Google Wallet seen as an alternative to mobile bookings on OTAs: Best Western Tries To Ease Mobile Booking Pain with Google Wallet
- Airlines to soon streamline data right to flyers’ devices: The Real-Time Flight Updates Coming to Flyers’ Mobile Devices
- Disney is leading the travel industry in wearable devices: Why Disney’s Magic Bands Are the Future of Mobile, Big Data and Personalization
- Airlines target flyers with personalized sales offers: Airlines Plan to Make Money Serving Targeted Ads to Idle Flyers