Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top tourism trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Tourists spend more money in the U.S. than any other country: The 10 Countries’ Tourists That Spent the Most in the U.S. in 2013
- The global tourism economy shifts towards Asia: NYC and Paris Lose Ground to Asian Cities as World’s Top Destinations
- Business travel spend on the rise in the U.S.: Strong Economy Will Lead to Unexpected Spike in U.S. Business Travel Spending
- The countries sending the most tourists to the U.S.: The 20 Countries That Sent the Most Tourists to the U.S. in 2013
- America’s tourism future is dependent on a handful of nations: The Future of American Tourism Is Written In Chinese
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch
Photo credit: Tourists at the Grand Canyon. Teresa Stanton / Flickr