Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top digital trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Travel ads go for the emotional jugular: Best Travel Ads This Week: Walking a Line Between Emotion and Manipulation
- Roaming fees are becoming outdated in an increasingly global world: The New Ruling That Will Completely Change How Mobile Phones Are Used in Europe
- Airbnb outlines a plan to make its business legit: Following New York, Airbnb Offers To Collect Taxes For San Francisco Too
- Travel agents are slow to realize benefits of social media: Travel Agents Struggle to Find Their Voice on Social Media
- Drones are the new tool in tourism marketing: A New Weapon Emerges in Travel Marketing: Drone Videos