Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Airports use tech to get bags to flyers on time: 3 New Ways Airports Are Using Technology to Better Track Luggage
- Subscription programs are the next phase in airline loyalty: Airlines Push Subscription Programs as the Next Phase in Loyalty
- Airlines use cuisine to differentiate their services: U.S. Airlines Adding Craft Beers to In-Flight Menus
- Airlines compete with high-speed trains for short-distance business travel: China’s High-Speed Rail Eats Away at Airlines’ Profits
- Business travelers are the most coveted flyers on transatlantic routes: Delta and American Battle Over NYC-London Business Flyers
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch
Photo credit: The Crisplant baggage handling system. BeumerGroup