Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Tech is helping meetings become more meaningful for attendees: The Future of Meetings in Hospitality
- What global brands can teach hotels about local adoption: Interview: Accor’s CMO on What Hotels Need to Learn From McDonald’s
- Taxes are the next step in the sharing economy’s evolution: Airbnb’s Newest Plan for Gaining Legitimacy in New York City
- Hotels come up with creative content plans to engage and attract guests: Marriott International Wants to Turn Employees Into Content Creators
- Hotels answer public’s plea for easier 911 dialing systems: Hotels Change In-Room Phone Systems to Allow Direct 911 Dialing
Have a confidential tip for Skift? Get in touch
Photo credit: Two Marriott employees pose for a photo after the hotel group is named one of FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For." Marriott International