First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top digital trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Social media becomes the travel concierge of the future: How Michigan Became One of the Most Popular Destinations on Social Media Worldwide
- Public Wi-Fi comes to cities worldwide: How New Yorkers Used Free Subway Wi-Fi in 2013
- Public Wi-Fi comes to cities worldwide: Google App to Provide Automatic Log-Ins Into Wi-Fi Hotspots
- The blurring lines of booking specialties: HotelTonight Moving Beyond Hotels, Making Use Of Its Big Funding
- Reviews are no longer a trend but an industry reality: Why the Power of Peer Reviews Is Different for Millennial Travelers