Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Hotel lobbies become better designed, more social spaces: As Guest Rooms Shrink, Hotels Transform Lobbies into Living Rooms
- Hotels introduce new amenities to attract Chinese guests: Parc Hotel Expects to Draw Modern Chinese Travelers to Queens
- Hotels introduce new amenities to attract Chinese guests: The Peninsula New York Attracts Chinese Travelers With Mandarin-Speaking Staff
- Hotels move away from physical room keys and person-to-person interactions: Travelers May Miss Room Keys More Than Hotels Think
- Reviews are no longer a trend but an industry reality: Why the Power of Peer Reviews Is Different for Millennial Travelers
- Millennial-friendly brands overflow with cliches: Radisson’s Bold Attempt at a Millennial-Friendly Brand Gets Bashed on Twitter