First Free Story (1 of 3)Join Skift Pro
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Hotels use branded content to reach customers online: Marriott Jumps Into the Content Marketing Game
- Hotel concierges are going mobile: Hotel Concierges Cater to Digital-Savvy Guests by Accepting Text Message Requests
- Photo-based planning gains popularity in travel: Marriott Unveils Pinterest-Style Meeting Planner Portal
- Google delves deeper into the hospitality industry: Google Invests in Digital Innovations for the Hotel Industry
- Luxury and sports brands tap hospitality as marketing opportunity: The California Surfwear Company That Wants to Get Into the Hotel Business