Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top aviation trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Airline pilots’ rights to rest are being better protected: Airline Pilots To Get More Rest But New Rules Will Mean More Delays
- Airlines concentrate on adding to and protecting additional fees: U.S. Airlines Making Moves to Protect Fee Revenue from Taxes
- In-flight tech will still be a big issue in 2014: 5 Things to Expect from the Aviation Industry in 2014
- Tighter seats and additional fees will still be flyers’ biggest complaints in 2014: Expanded Pre-Check and Tighter Airline Seats Expected In 2014
- Increase in Latin American visitors benefits Miami’s aviation and tourism industries: Miami Airport Hits 40 Million Flyer Milestone Due to Rise in Foreign Visitors
- Airlines look to hot amenities to attract customers: Airlines May Soon Tackle In-Flight Meals to Attract More Customers