Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Local experiences build independent hotels’ reputations: How Independent Collection is Trying to Build a 21st Century Hotel Brand
- Hotels get more creative with content marketing: Bizarre Comments from Hotel Guests Inspired The Standard’s 2014 Calendar
- Hotels topped the travel IPOs of 2013: Blackstone Dominated the Top Travel IPOs of 2013
- Ski resorts report another year of increased demand: North American Ski Resorts Report High Room Rates and More Guests for 2014
- Demand drives hotel rates, even for global events: Hotels Will Cost More During the World Cup Than the Olympics in Brazil