Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- Hotels use tech to improve digital property tours: Google Is Helping Hotels Provide Guests with Virtual Property Tours
- Families make Florida the most popular place for vacation rentals: Florida Is the Most Popular Vacation Rental Destination Yet Again
- Travelers look to hotels to help them gain insight into local culture: What Hotels Can Learn From the Sharing Economy
- Hotel packages put the emphasis on sleep: A Good Night’s Sleep Is the Latest Trend for Hotel Packages
- Lawsuits challenge the way hotels and online travel agencies do business: Germany Probes Expedia and Booking.com on Hotel Rate Contracts
- Lawsuits challenge the way hotels and online travel agencies do business: UK Edges Closer To New Discounting Rules For Booking Sites and Hotels