Support Skift’s Independent JournalismMake a Contribution Now
Every week we post hundreds of stories across various sectors in travel, connecting the dots across various global trends, and in these weekend posts we highlight the stories that tackle these trends. This one looks at top hospitality trends. For all of our trends roundups, go here.
- U.S. meetings move outside of traditional convention cities: U.S. Meetings Industry Moves Away from Traditional Convention Cities in 2013
- Hotel groups launching branded boutiques: Hilton Looks to Launch Lifestyle Brand Aimed at Millennials in 2014
- Hotels tap into user-generated content for marketing: Starwood Hotels Adds Guests’ Instagram Photos to Its Hotel Websites
- The rise of design and localism in hospitality: How Alex Calderwood’s Ace Hotel Changed the Way We Travel
- Cities recognize home rentals’ role in tourism industry: Dubai Legitimizes Vacation Rentals to Accommodate Booming Tourism Industry
- Cities recognize home rentals’ role in tourism industry: What the Sharing Economy Means to the Future of Travel